One of Koori Kulcha’s passions is to share our culture across Australia so that everyone can experience the beauty and the uniqueness that our ancestors have passed down over thousands of years to the younger generations.
Through our Event Management we are able to offer multiple options to our customers, such as:
- Catering drop-off &/or Full Service.
- Aboriginal Performers & Ceremonies –
- Welcome to Country or Acknowledgement to Country.
- Smoking Ceremonies
- Musicians (Didgeridoo, singers & other instrumentalists).
- Performers (Dancers, Story Tellers, Aboriginal Talks through Cross Cultural Training, Team Builders or Kulcha talks).
- Non Indigenous performers are also available for large events such as Dancers & Singers etc.
When you book us in to help plan and run your upcoming function we will be there to organise your event with you from the start to the end to ensure your event runs smoothly and all of your guests are catered for throughout your function.
Contact us today to book in your upcoming event so we can provide all your event management needs.
Ask us today about our Catering options, School programs & Kulcha Talks.
(We provide virtual workshops for companies who have staff located across the country)